Hydroponics is the growing of plants in a nutrient rich solution with or without an inert medium to provide support. With 50 years of experience, Miller Plastic Products is your one-stop-shop for custom Hydroponic systems. We can custom fabricate any type of Hydroponic reservoir tank or any plastic components within the system you are constructing. If you’re interested in your own custom hydroponics system, get in touch with us to learn more.
We Build Custom Hydroponics to Your Specifications
- Custom Sizes
- Custom Shapes
- Custom Piping & Fittings
AVAILABLE HYDROPONIC SYSTEMS
Benefits and Features
Since Miller Plastic Products can create custom hydroponics and hydroponics tanks, we have a wide variety of features that we can incorporate into your system. No matter what your custom hydroponic system needs, we have an expert team ready to build it for you.
- Ebb & Flow – Reliable & simple – This system floods the roots and drains the water into a reservoir
- Drip System – Especially useful for larger plants and has few parts – Emitters drip nutrient water on the plants
- NFT – Nutrient Film Technique – Used for growing smaller, quick growing plants – Nutrient water is pumped through waterways to the roots of the plants
- Water Culture System – Mostly used by home growers because it is a very easy to use (can be used for commercial growing also) – Plants are supported and floating while the roots hang under the nutrient water
- Wick System – Easiest, most basic systems – With no working parts this system is useful in locations where you can’t use electricity – Nutrient water is pulled into the plant roots by a cord.
- Aeroponics – Uses less water than the other systems & harvesting is usually easier but it is a very detailed system – Plant roots are suspended in the air getting nutrient water lightly sprayed on them at predefined intervals.
ADVANTAGES OF GROWING WITH HYDROPONICS
- Plants grow up to 50% faster than with soil by providing constant & reliable nutrition with hydroponics
- Saves space because the roots don’t expand like in soil the plants can grow closer together making better use of space (ex: spare bedroom or apartment)
- Grow Year-Round with an indoor custom hydroponics system
- Save water Hydroponic reservoir systems use 10% of water that you would use in soil
- No weeds
- Fewer pests (deer, groundhogs, rabbits, etc.)
- Less use of insecticides
GET A CUSTOM PLASTIC TANK QUOTE
Our experience can help you choose the right material for your particular custom plastic hydroponics tank. We’re just a phone call or click away.
Our experience can help you choose the right material for your particular custom plastic tank. We’re just a phone call or click away.